"Where will you get the energy tomorrow?"
Eoluz NV (www.eoluz.be) is one of the leading players in the exciting sector of photovoltaic solar energy systems. Known for the 10 MWp PV installation on the Audi factory in Vorst, we realized more than 600 installations of industrial projects in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Our focus is mainly on the realization of new solar parks, together with the maintenance and optimization of existing solar parks, whereby we will be developing the maintenance portfolio with great speed
expand. As part of our growth, we are urgently looking for a motivated and technically driven talent (m/f) to join our team.
- You will be in daily contact with our customers for everything regarding service and maintenance of their photovoltaic installations;
- On a daily basis, you check the various installations on our monitoring platform for malfunctions and outages;
- You are responsible for drawing up short and long term plans whereby you make optimal use of our service technicians, taking into account their knowledge and skills;
- You follow up the execution of service assignments and ensure that all interventions are entered into our service management system;
- If necessary, you will ensure that the appropriate materials and work resources are in place to successfully complete the planned intervention;
- The planning takes into account the agreements we have with our customers, the existing work instructions and safety measures;
- You will keep our customers informed and also provide reporting on this;
- You work closely with the other departments within Eoluz: sales, projects and finance;
- You will report directly to the person in charge of the service department at Eoluz.
Higher (Bachelor/Master or equal by experience) education in a business or technical direction.
- You are communicatively strong.
- You have an affinity for technology.
- Being able to plan and organize independently is a 'must'.
- You enjoy working together in a team to achieve results
- You are precise, with a sense of quality and order
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications is required.
- Besides Dutch, you have a decent knowledge of French or English.
- We offer you a varied job with responsibility and autonomy in an exciting and rapidly evolving sector.
- In addition, you can count on an attractive and competitive salary package with generous fringe benefits.
- An enthusiastic, highly driven team welcomes you to Eoluz.
Please send your cover letter and resume with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com today.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly!