"Where will you get the energy tomorrow?"
Eoluz NV (www.eoluz.be) is one of the leading players in the exciting sector of photovoltaic solar energy systems. Known for the 10 MWp PV installation on the Audi factory in Vorst, we realized more than 600 installations of industrial projects in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Our focus is mainly on the realization of new solar parks, together with the maintenance and optimization of existing solar parks, whereby we will be developing the maintenance portfolio with great speed
expand. As part of our growth, we are urgently looking for a motivated and technically driven talent (m/f) to join our team.
As a service technician you will carry out daily scheduled repairs and preventive maintenance on solar installations at our contractual customers. This includes putting defective installations back in order (e.g. repairing/replacing inverters, addressing monitoring issues, inspecting wiring and/or panels, etc.)
After each intervention, you will provide feedback via a detailed work report. In addition, you will be responsible for annual preventive maintenance. This entails a thorough inspection of all elements of an installation (inverters, electrical cabinet, wiring, etc...), cleaning, and possibly replacing worn and/or defective parts.
TSO 3rd degree Electromechanics , Electricity or equivalent by experience (2 to 3 years experience preferably in the PV sector)
- You have experience with or are trained to work on industrial electrical installations.
- You have knowledge of both the AC and DC side of a (solar panel) installation.
- You can handle IT.
- You will preferably hold the necessary safety certificates.
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- You speak Dutch fluently. Being able to express yourself in French/English is a definite plus.
- You have the necessary responsible disposition and are able to perform your assigned tasks autonomously and safely.
- You are flexible and have no problem with changing schedules.
- You enjoy being on the road to provide the best possible service to our customers on the Belgian territory.
- We offer you a varied full time job with responsibility in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry.
- In addition, you can count on an attractive and competitive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits.
- An enthusiastic, driven team welcomes you at Eoluz NV
- You drive one of our service vans
- Further training and development is provided.
Please send your cover letter and resume with reference to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly!