"Where will you get the energy tomorrow?"
Eoluz NV (www.eoluz.be) is one of the top players in the exciting sector of photovoltaic solar energy systems. Known for the 10MWp large PV installation on the Audi factory in Forest, we realized more than 80 MWp of industrial projects in Belgium and Luxembourg. Today the focus is mainly on the realization of new solar parks, along with the maintenance and optimization of existing solar parks, where we are expanding the maintenance portfolio at great speed. We are therefore looking for a motivated and technically driven talent (m/f) to join our team.
- As an engineer, you will provide the necessary technical support
To your colleagues in the sales department, the project department as well as the service department.
- You are partly responsible for the optimal technical operation of industrial photovoltaic installations.
- You review the work of our CAD draftsmen and make adjustments where necessary
- You help configure our installations in the monitoring system and watch over the quality of the data.
- After commissioning an installation, follow up on its optimal operation in cooperation with the service department.
- You are second line contact for the more complex issues that arise within the service department. This could include specific problems with certain inverters or panels.
- As a specialist within your field, you are passionate about the latest evolutions in renewable energy technologies, such as charging infrastructure and storage capacities. You enjoy sharing this knowledge with your colleagues.
- Master's degree in industrial sciences in Energy, Electromechanics or Construction (or equivalent through experience)
- Initial work or internship experience in any of the above techniques is desirable
- Goal-oriented planning and organization and strong communication skills towards customers
- Furthermore, you are analytical, ambitious and results-oriented
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications is required.
- Familiar with programming, databases, simulation software and communication protocols.
- In addition to Dutch, you have a decent knowledge of French and English.
- We offer you a varied job with responsibility and autonomy in an exciting and rapidly evolving sector.
- In addition, you can count on an attractive and competitive salary package with ample fringe benefits, including a company car
- An enthusiastic, highly driven team welcomes you to Eoluz.
- You will report directly to the Eoluz NV board of directors
- Place of employment : 75% Kapellen (Antwerp) / 25% on relocation (Flanders + Brussels)
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume with reference today to email@example.com and/or call 03/317 06 00 Your application will be handled promptly and discreetly.