As a field service engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will perform interventions, where you detect or signal a problem (e.g. repair/replace inverters, address monitoring issues, inspect wiring and/or panels, ...)
- You analyze annual inspection reports
- You will help monitor the M&O portfolio from a distance
- You can be deployed for the commissioning of monitoring or installations
- You test the installations for conformity (checks and measurements)
- You will be responsible for completing work reports
- You manage the material stock
- You will represent the company to customers on a daily basis and take care of the company image.
- You will work out an action plan tailored to the client's needs
Bachelor of Energy, Electromechanics or equivalent by experience (2 to 3 years of experience preferably in PV sector)
- You have experience with or are trained to work on industrial electrical installations
- You have knowledge of both AC and DC side of a (solar panel) installation
- You have basic IT knowledge (basic network settings and adjustments)
- You are preferably in possession of the necessary safety certificates
- You have a valid driving license B
- You speak Dutch fluently. Being able to express yourself in French/English is a definite plus.
- You enjoy working both as part of a team and independently.
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility and are able to carry out your assigned tasks autonomously and safely.
- You will be deployed as a site manager in the execution of larger works.
- You are flexible and have no problem with changing schedules.
- You enjoy being on the road to provide the best possible service to our customers on the Belgian territory.
- We offer you a varied full time job with responsibility in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry.
- In addition, you can count on an attractive and competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance).
- An enthusiastic, driven team welcomes you at Eoluz NV
- You will drive one of our service vans.
- Further training and development is provided.
Please send your cover letter and resume with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com today.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly!